- Building and maintaining RESTful web applications, data pipelines, and the supporting infrastructure for a greenfield B2B e-commerce platform.
- Identify manual processes that can be automated
- Contribute to and optimize the CI/CD pipeline.
- Self-starter and able to identify both problems and solutions to problems.
- Must be able to set up and configure additional projects or components as needed with minimal supervision (we are still in the early stages of greenfield development).
- Familiarity with collecting and monitoring application metrics
- Strong understanding of event-driven architecture, Pub/Sub, and/or messaging systems. A single event in our system could have hundreds to thousands of recipients and may have medium to large-sized data requirements associated with it.
- Experience with Docker and serverless applications. Specifically with Cloud Run and Kubernetes.
- Ability to choose appropriate data structures, algorithms, patterns, systems, and architectures.
- Has built applications with NodeJS and Typescript or experience with other statically typed languages (rust, Scala, Kotlin, Java, C#).
- Experience with NestJS or Spring like frameworks and TypeORM is a plus.
- Working knowledge of shell/bash scripting.
- Strong understanding of REST principles, the REST maturity model, and HTTP protocols.
- Ability to manage and configure infrastructure, load balancers, and servers.
- Possess interpersonal, management, and decision-making skills.
- Data modeling and database design for SQL and NoSQL as well as debugging and tuning database queries and operations in SQL and NoSQL databases.
What you’ll get!
- Fun, collaborative work environment
- Exciting and stable startup
- Working on the latest technologies
- Competitive salary
- Company equity!
- Unlimited vacation time
- Flexible work schedule/work from home
- Full benefits
Our Technology Stack
Our primary stack is made up of NestJS, TypeORM, and PostgreSQL running in GCP on Cloud Run or Kubernetes utilizing Terraform to manage infrastructure.