Fitted, a fast-growing, venture-backed startup headquartered in Boise, Idaho, is the first-ever universal connectivity network of authorized retailers and global brands collaborating to help small businesses deliver world-class experiences. Our software platform provides multiple digital solutions for both retailers and brands to manage and grow their businesses on one single connectivity platform.
Fitted is already revolutionizing the multi-billion-dollar athletic-specialty industry and quickly moving into additional verticals. We are looking for self-driven, curious, game-changers who are eager to join our team and help us change the world of retail.
We are growing… rapidly! We are looking for a Product Owner to join our team and become immersed in the world of connecting Brands and Retailers in a way they never have been before. We have a lot to accomplish and need a Product Owner to help build our product’s future.
Day in the Life
- Develop and execute on both Product Strategies Product Roadmaps
- Lead Engineering team in Agile SCRUM environment
- Define business requirements and KPIs for product strategies; build use cases, user stories, and outline acceptance criteria around the product and communicate them effectively to teams
- Ensure deadlines are met and issues resolved to meet target dates for the product; anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business.
- Produce bi-weekly Sprint Reports that track product performance; use data to evaluate and prioritize against product roadmap
- Establish clear channels of communication with business stakeholders across the company including remote teams and industry partners
- Effectively communicate to internal and external teams’ status of development, production, and deliveries
- Establish self as subject-matter expert on your products, best practices, competition and the latest industry trends
Experience & Skills
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Experience in Project, Program and/or Product Management
- Experience in e-commerce and B2B solutions
- Deep understanding of product strategy and roadmap development
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and creating Sprint Reports
- Extensive experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong collaborator with a background working with large and small teams
- Solid ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external teams (in-office and remote)
- Strong track record working with startup companies
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically