Delivering delightful customer experiences to our brands and retailers is our top priority, which means that hiring friendly, customer-focused team members is critical to our company's and our customers' success. To support our rapid growth, we’re looking for a competitive, resourceful, and driven individual to join our Customer Success team and grow our network of brand and retail partners.
The success of brands and retailers is critically dependent on using Fitted. Win! Win! Win! Our team of Customer Success Managers are dedicated to nurturing strategic relationships with brand and retail partners, onboarding for success and proactively identifying opportunities to ensure critical milestones of success are achieved. Ultimate success is our customers are getting the most value possible out of their Fitted experience and never want to leave.
What you’ll do:
- Create, nurture, & strengthen strategic relationships with brand and partners to ensure customer health and sentiment is positiveDevelop and execute strategic account plans for brand and retail partners using Fitted to drive important KPIs of adoption, expansion, and increased retention
- Manage critical onboarding milestones that partners need to achieve for ultimate success using the Fitted platform in partnership with sales.Proactively engage with partners for continual customer feedback, reporting on success, seeking improvements or driving innovative ideas based on industry expertise
- Provide service and support to inbound ticket request and act with urgency to answer their questions and solve problems they are having
- Keep the entire Fitted team well informed on customer needs and desires and maintain a strong partnership with cross functional teams
- Engage with Fitted Product & Engineering to support and communicate customer requests around product roadmaps, customizations, or enhanced product functionality
- Establish yourself as an integral part of the customer success team with the desire to share knowledge across the team and build strong partnerships with cross functional teams
- Travel to represent Fitted at applicable industry tradeshows & special client visits/events
- Help to inform, test and build processes from scratch to scale for a new role with the Fitted team
Who you are:
- Entrepreneurship and Strategy Relationships are important to you! You know metrics for Fitted and our customers. You are driven by the impact you can personally make on the business outcomes. You know the importance of business acumen and how certain moves impact certain metrics and how high level decisions are made.
- Emotional intelligence You have a strong ability to manage your own emotions and pay close attention to how you respond to situations.You seek out other perspectives and apply proactive active listening to handle and steer conversations towards certain outcomes.
- People and teamwork You foster open communication with people and teams around you. You actively engage in the environment around you to share ideas, encourage others and positively influence outcomes at work. You self identify key areas of improvement and take a proactive approach to improving yourself and others.
- Behavior You prioritize and trust Fitted partners and your internal coworkers. You don’t take things too personally when tensions rise. Your mindset helps to reduce stress, stay calm, and you are proud of the work you are doing. You seek to continuously learn to find innovative solutions to Customer Success dilemmas.
- Drive You have the grit to overcome objections and don’t give up when things aren’t easy. You don’t take no for an answer and will continue to ask questions to discover opportunities. You’re an ace at balancing multiple priorities at once in order to hit your goals. You manage your time well and pay attention to both quality and quantity when it comes to output.
Extra points awarded if you have the following:
- Experience with tech companies or startups
- Experience with Ecommerce
- Post-high school education